Serving the Cape Cod Community
Lawn maintenance is probably the most critical – yet the least visible – service offered by an landscape and irrigation company. Lawn maintenance is all about anticipating landscape issues before they escalate into problems. Because, once the landscape begins to show signs of stress – from over-watering or under-watering – the damage may already be done, which is why believe that low maintenance landscaping refers to letting the pros stepping in to help.
Systematic, proactive lawn maintenance landscaping is our strength. And a lawn maintenance program designed to suit your specific needs is the flexible, cost-effective way Superscape Landscape makes it work for you. Superscape Landscape offers various levels of maintenance, simply structured to address the needs of your property and your budget – including total plans that cover all parts and labor. Each low maintenance landscaping program includes an account representative and support team dedicated to carefully monitor your property.
With us, you can rely on high-quality, year-round service for your yard and garden. We get to know your garden and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements. Landscape maintenance services allow us to be familiar with every aspect of your property so we can provide exceptional service for your Cape Cod home or business.
Contact Us to Learn More
What’s Included in our Low Maintenance Landscaping Program
Proactive maintenance of the property, including all services as listed in the maintenance program. With the exception of major repairs, all labor for both maintenance and repairs is included. The only additional cost is material and/or labor for major repairs or special projects.
Whether you need a broken head repaired, have a dry spot in your yard, or need an entire irrigation zone reworked, Superscape Landscape is here to service your lawn quickly and efficiently. You’ll never have to think – or ask – twice about a lawn service issue. We pledge to get it right the first time. Our service trucks are fully stocked, carrying replacement parts from the industry’s leading vendors, such as Rainbird, Toro, Hunter, and our technicians are rigorously trained to diagnose and make necessary repairs and diagnosis’ on the spot, whenever possible.
We offer a broad range of landscape maintenance services provided by certified professionals – here is a sample of what you can rely on from Superscape Landscape.
We also work proactively to make your property hurricane-ready. We take all precautions from an irrigation perspective, minimizing damage. We act as first responders, shutting down or securing pumps and other irrigation system components. And we’re there after the storm to provide cleanups, check all systems, and make appropriate repairs
Contact us for more information on our landscape maintenance services. We work with you to identify areas that need attention to ensure your yard is looking its best all year round!
A La Carte Landscape Management
Landscape management is a key factor for a healthy, well maintained property which not only provides curb appeal, but also adds value to your home, community or business. Superscape Landscape has the resources and knowledge to take your property to the next level. An a la carte selection of services can be put together to create the ideal low maintenance landscape program for your home or community.
- Mowing: Superscape Landscape mows at a height of 3 – 4 inches to encourage dense turf with a deeper root system. All hard surfaces are power edged and any debris is blown away from walks, driveways, porches and patios.
- Weed control: Beds, walkways and drives will be maintained both by hand and through the spraying of post emergent herbicides your choice. A pre-emergent weed control is also applied that helps to slow weed seed germination for a period of six to eight weeks. The frequency of visits is at the discretion of the homeowner.
- Edging, mulching and bed clean up: Debris and weeds are removed from beds. The bed is edged and mulched with hardwood, double shredded mulch.
- Annual flower rotation: Annual flowers are planted for seasonal color. This can be done in both spring and fall. We will work with you to create the splash of color that you are looking for. Also we will incorporate perennials and ornamentals into your properties design.
- Pruning: Detailed pruning is essential to maintain both proper size and shape of plant material as well as to promote a healthier plant. Most flowering plant material is pruned shortly after flowering while most evergreens are pruned in the fall when temperatures drop slightly. During the winter trees are pruned and all ornamental grasses are cut back to remove old growth and allow new shoots to push up from the soil.
Whether you are on Cape Cod or The Islands, call us today!