As landscape and irrigation professionals we treat our clients and each other with respect and dignity.
At Superscape Landscape in Falmouth, MA, our mission is simple: to make your lives more enjoyable year round!
Our Cape Cod Landscaping Roots
Rich Bradley (Superscape Landscape founder and owner) started in the green industry while still in high school. It began working at Pocasset Golf Club where he planned on being a Golf Course Superintendent. After work and on weekends, he would tow a single mower and string trimmer with his bicycle around the neighborhood to mow lawns. Seeing Rich’s dedication, Steve Carr, then-Superintendent at Pocasset Golf Club, gave Rich an opportunity to learn about turf, irrigation, plants, and soils.
Also through his on-the-job training, Rich was able to attend The Stockbridge School of Agriculture at UMASS Amherst to fine-tune his craft. While attending school, Rich decided his passion was landscaping and changed majors from Turf Management to Landscape Operations, which he graduated in 1989.
Now with over 35 years in the industry Rich has gained tremendous experience in landscape design, landscape construction, low maintenance landscaping, irrigation services, and much more over the years. Rich had a good foundation starting at Pocasset Golf Club that gave him an edge to understand the importance of paying attention to detail that the golf industry insists on. This is why Superscape’s mission is to deliver the highest quality job and high level of customer service as your local landscaper.
Superscape Landscape enjoys an impeccable reputation among local landscaping and construction contractors, for its strong work ethic, integrity and proactive collaboration throughout the entire phase of a project. From the designing, coordinating, scheduling, and installation of a sprinkler/drip irrigation system or other landscape design services, Superscape Landscape has proven itself as being the premier irrigation company for commercial and industrial settings in the Cape Cod area. We complete the project in a timely fashion and never compromise on quality or safety.
Giving back to Cape Cod is in our – and your lawn’s – roots.
The whole concept behind sustainable landscaping is based on the idea that there is an obligation to protect the environment, use materials, and processes that are regenerative, actively contribute to the development of healthy communities. More specifically, sustainable landscapes consider the carbon footprint, clean the air and water, increase energy efficiency and restore habitats. Ultimately, landscaping that considers these factors will provide added value whether you’re talking commercial landscapes, residential landscapes, or estate landscaping.
We believe in sustainable Cape Cod landscaping because it’s better for us, you, and our future. This is how we give back to our environment.
- Minimize the use of fertilizers, while incorporating organic products whenever possible.
- Choose perennial plants over annuals, as appropriate.
- Take the time to perform manual weeding, while using best practices in limiting the use of herbicides for weed control.
- Mulch turf areas, rather than collect cuttings to replenish and nurture lawns.
- Reduce rainwater run-off by incorporating landscape designs that limit erosion and incorporate permeable hardscape materials that allow rainwater to filter into the ground and replenish groundwater.
- Audit irrigation systems and practices to identify opportunities for water savings.
- Reduce water use in landscapes through remote irrigation monitoring techniques.
- Employ Integrated Pest Management techniques for pest control.
- Use native plants that attract bees, butterflies, and other desirable wildlife.
- Employ energy-efficient landscape designs, including the proper placement and selection of shade trees and other plaints especially with respect to Cape Cod’s exposure to wind and rain events in a coastal environment.
Rely on manufacturers and vendors who use recycled materials for paving stones, mulch, etc.
“Sustainability can be broadly defined as the capability of natural and cultural systems to maintain themselves over time. Sustainability is supported by an individual and collective motivation to use a low impact and less consumptive approach to interaction with other people and the environment.”
– American Society of Landscape Architects position paper, 2007
We Hire the Best Local Landscapers & Irrigation Specialists
We are able to attract and retain people considered to be experts in the irrigation and landscaping world by providing competitive wages, continuous training, and an upbeat atmosphere. Our irrigation and landscape technicians have proven themselves in the industry to be regarded as the go-to people in the industry. Their expertise, mixed with the wisdom gained from years of experience, allows the continual growth of the integrity and reputation of Superscape Landscape.