Superscape is not for everyone. It’s for those who appreciate the value of the gold standard of service excellence in Landscape Maintenance, installation, tree services, lawn care fertilization , weed control , pest control and certified irrigation services. Our goal is to make your lives more enjoyable year round.
Our landscape maintenance services are the heart and soul of our business! Not only can you rely on high-quality, year-round service for your yard and garden, but also we are able to get to know your garden and provide recommendations for ongoing improvements. Landscape maintenance services allow us to be familiar with every aspect of your property so we can provide exceptional service for your home or business!
SUSTAINABLE LANDSCAPING GIVES BACK TO YOU AND THE ENVIRONMENT
The whole concept behind sustainable landscaping is based on the idea that there is an obligation to protect the environment, use materials and processes that are regenerative, actively contribute to the development of healthy communities. More specifically, sustainable landscapes consider the carbon footprint, clean the air and water, increase energy efficiency and restore habitats. Ultimately, landscaping that considers these factors will provide added value whether you’re talking commercial landscapes, residential landscapes or estate landscaping.
- Minimize the use of fertilizers, while incorporating organic products whenever possible.
- Choose perennial plants over annuals, as appropriate.
- Take the time to perform manual weeding, while using best practices in limiting the use of herbicides for weed control.
- Mulch turf areas, rather than collect cuttings to replenish and nurture lawns.
- Reduce rainwater run-off by incorporating landscape designs that limit erosion and incorporate permeable hardscape materials that allow rainwater to filter into the ground and replenish groundwater.
- Audit irrigation systems [links to irrigation section] and practices to identify opportunities for water savings.
- Reduce water use in landscapes through remote irrigation monitoring techniques.
- Employ Integrated Pest Management techniques for pest control.
- Use native plants that attract bees , butterflies and other desirable wildlife.
- Employ energy-efficient landscape designs, including the proper placement and selection of shade trees and other plaints especially with respect to Cape Cod’s exposure to wind and rain events in a coastal environment.
- Rely on manufacturers and vendors who use recycled materials for paving stones, mulch, etc.
We offer a broad range of landscape maintenance services provided by certified professionals – here is a sample of what you can rely on from Superscape Landscape:
- Prune and thin shrubs and ornamental trees
- Fertilization of yards, vegetable gardens, and flowerbeds
- Spring and autumn yard cleanup
- Sprinkler and irrigation system startup and winterization
- Aeration and dethatching of turf
- Overseed lawns
- Protection for shrubs
- Cleaning and maintenance of hardscape areas
- Mowing and edging
- Irrigation system repairs
- Snow removal
- Pest maintenance
- Mulch and rockery
- Clean up walkways, patios, decks of debris after every service
Contact us for more information on our landscape maintenance services. We work with you to identify areas that need attention to ensure your yard is looking its best all year round!
Landscape management is a key factor for a healthy, well maintained property which not only provides curb appeal but also adds value to your home, community or business. Superscape Landscape has the resources and knowledge to take your property to the next level.
An a la carte selection of services can be put together to create the ideal landscape management program for your home or community.
Mowing: Superscape Landscape mows at a height of 3 – 4 inches to encourage dense turf with a deeper root system. All hard surfaces are power edged and any debris is blown away from walks, driveways, porches and patios.
Weed control: Beds, walkways and drives will be maintained both by hand and through the spraying of post emergent herbicides your choice. A pre-emergent weed control is also applied that helps to slow weed seed germination for a period of six to eight weeks. The frequency of visits is at the discretion of the homeowner.
Edging, mulching and bed clean up: Debris and weeds are removed from beds. The bed is edged and mulched with hardwood, double shredded mulch.
Annual flower rotation: Annual flowers are planted for seasonal color. This can be done in both spring and fall. We will work with you to create the splash of color that you are looking for. Also we will incorporate perennials and ornamentals into your properties design.
Pruning: Detailed pruning is essential to maintain both proper size and shape of plant material as well as to promote a healthier plant. Most flowering plant material is pruned shortly after flowering while most evergreens are pruned in the fall when temperatures drop slightly. During the winter trees are pruned and all ornamental grasses are cut back to remove old growth and allow new shoots to push up from the soil.